7.21.2009

Mommy "get-away"

This weekend was a fun weekend out of town for me! Tracie, a good friend, and I were able to go to Kansas City for a fun weekend away! We stayed with her husband's parents, who were wonderful hosts! I meant to get more photos of our trip, but it was kind of hard to remember to snap pictures when you're having so much fun shopping! We went to the Legends outlet shopping mall, and then went out to a late dinner at the Elephant Bar Restaurant. I highly recommend their Sweet and Sour chicken, with Garlic noodles! Delicious! While I was away Mark took the kids to a party, that friends of ours were hosting, for Eaglemed (where Mark works) families. I was lucky enough to get some pictures sent to me (that I will share) of the fun-filled event! The only pictures I have of my trip are of a Winery and Vineyard that we stopped by on the way home. They had fresh peaches, and some fantastic wines! I got a Blackberry Semi-Sweet wine that I'm anxious to open!






I was very excited to see Mark and the kids when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment