For some reason life has just been getting busy lately! I feel like we're riding in the fast lane! Caleb is racing along in Kindergarten with sight words every week and math assignments (I didn't realized how much they do in Kindergarten). Katelynn is keeping our new pup- "Bicky"according to Katelynn-running around. They are quite the pair! Mark is working hard at EagleMed with side projects, and is still able to keep up with his Comparative Religion class. I'm at a hospital 5 days a week, wearing either purple (for school) or blue (for work) and trying to adapt to less and less hours of sleep. I keep telling myself "two weeks til Spring break"!
We hope you all had a chance to celebrate the Saints win in the Super Bowl earlier this month!
Hope Spring Break comes soon enough for you! Em & Beth can't wait to meet Nikki.
ReplyDelete