The kids (and us) have really been enjoying this beautiful weather Kansas has been giving us. We've been outside almost everyday, on the playground or out to walk (we really enjoy being able to walk to pick up Caleb from school). We haven't been the only ones enjoying this sun-Nikki has been outside a lot lately. Her newest "ism" is sitting on the back lawn, scoping out squirrels. She's really fast, but just hasn't caught one yet, to her dismay. One of these days...
Mark and I are getting into finals mode. This week will prove to be a challenge as I have a full schedule of tests/practicals/clinicals. But I couldn't be happier to have this semester over and done with. Summer is looking very appealing right now. So appealing I have to bribe myself to study =) Mark has been busy in the yard, now that mowing season is in full bloom. We're all trying to keep our allergies at bay.
This week Riverfest will begin. We're excited about the outdoor fun! Look for pictures coming soon.
And I'll leave on a Caleb quote that made me laugh today: "Mom, if a gingerbread man threw up it would be chocolate. I would eat his throw up-get it, because it's chocolate." That's our boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment