So, I know I've become a total slacker in the update blog department, but I will officially be on break Tuesday at 4:00pm after my final and maybe life will get a little less crazy...
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We had a very fun and busy day and unbelievably I went the entire day without getting pictures. I feel awful but rest assured I'll make up for it on Christmas.
In our spare time we've been getting into the holiday spirit with a little baking...
The kids really enjoy making cookies, and I'm sure we'll be able to get more baking in within the next few weeks :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend, stay warm!
Yum... cookies! Only one semester left to go. It's all up-hill now:)
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable how fast it has gone! I hear the next semester goes really fast though! We need to have another girl's night sometime soon :)
ReplyDelete