8.22.2012

so this is what it feels like...

I can't believe how fast time flies when you're having fun.

And the kids are in school.

When they were teeny, tiny, adorable tots I dreamed of  peaceful reading, going solo to the grocery store, eating a meal in more than a few bites. The day has arrived, my friend. And I am basking in it's wonderful light.

Without going into too much detail,
insert: my average day includes reading, writing, watching the Today show, pinning on Pinterest, learning how to crochet, ya-da ya-da ya-da
I've been taking full advantage :)

I promise I've not been on a total picture-taking hiatus. Close, but not completely. I figure everyone would just like to see pictures of the kids...and now that they're in school. Well, you get the idea.

Here's a few random shots to close out this very random post.

A little bit of childhood nostalgia with this antique store find-fruit and tea not included.

And on that note...gluten free just keeps gettin' better.

New haircut. Anytime I go to a new person I'm always a little hesitant. But he did great :)

Mark and I are insanely proud of our kids. Both got "caught-ya's" for good behavior!

What do I love about Georgia...hmm, lemme count the ways. Blooms in August? Yes, please.

Vine love.


I guess that's all for now. 
Oh, wait. Let's end on a quote.

"If you make listening and observation your occupation you will gain much more than you can by talk."
-Robert Baden-Powell

Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment