Day 29.
Surprise!
Nothing more surprising than this bunch last night...
A few nights ago we got creative with our pumpkins.
Lots of fun and laughs. And the final result...
We hope everyone had a fun, safe and Happy Halloween.
Now time to come off our sugar rush...
"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
-John Lennon
Surprise!
Nothing more surprising than this bunch last night...
| our very own zombie and Barbie popstar...spooky :) |
A few nights ago we got creative with our pumpkins.
| the masterminds behind it all...look at Katelynn's face |
Lots of fun and laughs. And the final result...
We hope everyone had a fun, safe and Happy Halloween.
Now time to come off our sugar rush...
"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
-John Lennon
aww she made a kitty! :) nice job guys, good work! caleb, your costume is scary!
ReplyDeleteYep...she was quite proud :)
DeleteAnd yes he was quite proud how scary he was this year!