7.15.2014

a very important birthday

This blog turned 5 years old today. 


Kind of hard to believe how far we've come since I first started logging photos and memories into this little corner of the vast virtual world. Through the years I've had many visions of what I wanted to make this open journal and keepsake. And I've tried and failed at many things. But I guess what keeps me coming back to this is how much I enjoy clicking through past blog posts and seeing where we've been and where we are going. I've never been one for scrapbooking. But give me a camera and a key board and watch out. 


Now it's time for the important part. A huge, gigantic hug for all of our readers. Whether you're family, friends, acquaintances or strangers. Thank you for taking the time to put this blog on your radar. I'm sure I've probably disappointed you at some point with lack of intriguing posts or fuzzy pictures. I'll do my best to get better at both. But I'd like to extend a very appreciative thanks for being invested. For spending your precious time here. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I keep track of the stats page from time to time. And each read, each comment or "like" gives me more motivation to keep this going. Thank you for that. I can't tell you how much I enjoy hearing about people reading this blog. It's the silly, egotistcal writer in me that thrives on that feedback. So, thank you.


I'm going to keep trying to make this blog what my changing vision wants it to be. But in the end, stories and pictures are what we're about here. And of course the "little things" that life is all about. 


Let's get out the streamers and balloons and have ourselves a party. Toasting to another wonderful 5 years and beyond. 




No comments:

Post a Comment