Dear Katelynn,
Hello girl of my heart.
I feel like I knew you before I ever met you. Before they told me you were a girl from the black and white screen when a silhouette touched my heart in places unknown to me.
I had seen you in my dreams, in my visions of who would complete our family when there was just us three. I knew that your arrival would be a joy to my soul. To our souls...
When they placed you in my arms in a bundle of pink, my mind could not grasp that you were finally here. In ways, I felt that you knew that you had made it home. With us, you were always meant to be.
Sweet, sweet girl. What a wondrous presence you have had in our lives in just eight short years. The heart that you have melded into ours.
Your laugh, your smile, your wit, your intelligence, your creativity, your vision...
Katelynn, this world has been waiting for you.
You can do, and will do, whatever your heart desires.
We are so proud of the person that you are...and the person that you will be.
We love you, with everything that we are.
Happy Birthday, love.
Hello girl of my heart.
I feel like I knew you before I ever met you. Before they told me you were a girl from the black and white screen when a silhouette touched my heart in places unknown to me.
I had seen you in my dreams, in my visions of who would complete our family when there was just us three. I knew that your arrival would be a joy to my soul. To our souls...
When they placed you in my arms in a bundle of pink, my mind could not grasp that you were finally here. In ways, I felt that you knew that you had made it home. With us, you were always meant to be.
Sweet, sweet girl. What a wondrous presence you have had in our lives in just eight short years. The heart that you have melded into ours.
Your laugh, your smile, your wit, your intelligence, your creativity, your vision...
You can do, and will do, whatever your heart desires.
We are so proud of the person that you are...and the person that you will be.
We love you, with everything that we are.













No comments:
Post a Comment