7.26.2010

You and Me :)

On Tuesday, July 27th we celebrate our 7 year Anniversary. Going through photos of our years together, I realized how much our lives have changed from that day we said our vows. We thought we knew what love was then. We have grown so much, but most importantly we've grown closer...

In the beginning you were you...



and I was only me...



through our time together we became a wonderful word-us...



there were moments, in that beginning, when us was a frightful thing. We did not want to let go of ourselves, and we felt lost...



at a point we noticed that because of the love we'd found, us could be much better than either you or I...



we found that love brought out the best in us...



brought out who we really were...



we became stronger, smarter...happier. We became better versions of ourselves...



and for that I am grateful. You saved me in so many ways, and I have only you to thank...



No matter what the future brings, we know that we have each other. And at the end of the day, that is all that matters.

Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment