3.19.2011

New look, New feel, New blog?

Not really, but it got your attention, didn't it??

Well, in tune with spring (bloom and all), I have decided change up some things to make this blog a little more personalized. It's still our family blog, but I'll probably make it more of a "mommy blog." Hope I don't lose all you male readers :)

Also, I thought I'd point out some things...

The upper right side ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
features a follow by email option, where you
can receive an email when I post.
Now, I know that right now it seems like
I'm posting a lot, but that's because I'm on
spring break with nothing but time on
my side. But, rest assured, when school/life
starts back up you won't have to see our
blog name in your email inbox as often.

I have made a new tab at the top
(beneath the header ^ there)
called "Things" that pays tribute to
all the items that I can't live without
right now. This should be a popular
new page, I can already tell.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I have
added music to our blog. Well, if it annoys
you, I'm sorry. Or if you feel so inspired,
please let me know if you have any requests
I'll put them on the playlist (hope that
doesn't sound too DJ-ish).

Well, I think that's all for now....I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment