First of all, for any of those who are counting, I'm a little behind in my photo challenge. I think this happens every year. My ambitions are always made complicated by you know, life in general.
But I promise I'll make up for it...like in the photo invasion to follow.
Saturday we made it out to our 2nd Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta.
Mark and I continue to be amazed by these two troopers. We spent 12 hours at the track, and hiked all over the hills, through the off/on rain, with loud cars whizzing by and they had smiles on their faces through the end.
Photo of the day: M is for...
The girls...
Had to cheer on Patrick Dempsey too, you know =)
One of my favorites...
And another...
The boys...
Nothing like a beautiful sunset at the track.
There's just something about the track at night. It speaks to you. All those hours, all that hard work. Boiling down to the last laps. Anything goes, and every one holds their breath. Waiting.
Sometimes it all comes down to the pits.
We're very proud of team SRT Viper, they finished 5th and 7th. And of course, it goes without saying, we're very proud of Jess too...living out her dream. It was a great day, and an even better night, tucking these kiddos into bed. A lot of memories were made, for all of us.
But I promise I'll make up for it...like in the photo invasion to follow.
Saturday we made it out to our 2nd Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta.
| their faces crack me up |
Mark and I continue to be amazed by these two troopers. We spent 12 hours at the track, and hiked all over the hills, through the off/on rain, with loud cars whizzing by and they had smiles on their faces through the end.
Photo of the day: M is for...
The girls...
Had to cheer on Patrick Dempsey too, you know =)
One of my favorites...
And another...
| even if they did get all kinds of dirt on themselves, but hey when in Rome ;-) |
The boys...
Nothing like a beautiful sunset at the track.
There's just something about the track at night. It speaks to you. All those hours, all that hard work. Boiling down to the last laps. Anything goes, and every one holds their breath. Waiting.
Sometimes it all comes down to the pits.
We're very proud of team SRT Viper, they finished 5th and 7th. And of course, it goes without saying, we're very proud of Jess too...living out her dream. It was a great day, and an even better night, tucking these kiddos into bed. A lot of memories were made, for all of us.


No comments:
Post a Comment