Where have I been lately?
Well, it seems like the everyday life balancing act always leaves me a little breathless. Somehow, despite my efforts to make it a little easier, more effortless it backfires and I'm left searching for new solutions.
Maybe that's on purpose. Maybe we need to reevaluate how we handle our own balancing act. We work, we stay, we play. Keep perfecting the art. Because once we get comfortable, the act gets out from under us. Embrace that sway, that tipping point. It's there for a reason. Adjust, learn. Fine tune and then fine tune it again.
This week I've been trying to balance. And I've been terrible at it. Instead of embracing the tip, I did a total freak out and everything ended up all over the floor. I want to remember this about myself. Don't do a total freak out, Aimee. Embrace the tip and cue lean in other direction.
Photo challenge: Day 25 Welcome.
I want to welcome this weekend. Getting close to nature, quality family time, celebrating loved one's birthdays, and making memories. Hello weekend. We're going to be great friends.
Well, it seems like the everyday life balancing act always leaves me a little breathless. Somehow, despite my efforts to make it a little easier, more effortless it backfires and I'm left searching for new solutions.
Maybe that's on purpose. Maybe we need to reevaluate how we handle our own balancing act. We work, we stay, we play. Keep perfecting the art. Because once we get comfortable, the act gets out from under us. Embrace that sway, that tipping point. It's there for a reason. Adjust, learn. Fine tune and then fine tune it again.
This week I've been trying to balance. And I've been terrible at it. Instead of embracing the tip, I did a total freak out and everything ended up all over the floor. I want to remember this about myself. Don't do a total freak out, Aimee. Embrace the tip and cue lean in other direction.
Photo challenge: Day 25 Welcome.
I want to welcome this weekend. Getting close to nature, quality family time, celebrating loved one's birthdays, and making memories. Hello weekend. We're going to be great friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment