4.24.2015

catching up

The season is almost over, and I noticed that we hadn't included any pictures of Caleb playing soccer. As always, he's been playing his heart out...




Go #21!!

Our days lately have been filled with many talks and meetings about his transition to middle school next year. It's hard to believe our boy will be walking the halls with 8th graders. I may be a complete
wreck, but he's playing it pretty cool, saying "I'll still be the same boy, mom." 

What we've been enjoying lately...

Outdoor play

Girl antiquing trips

Bookstore field trips

Motivation

Earth day

Outdoor lights

Not been enjoying...

Car accidents. 
But really, it could've been worse. Feeling lucky that I walked away with only a few aches and a lesson in minivan awesomeness. She took impact like a champ...

"And that is just the point...how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response...

...That's the big question, the one the world throws at you every morning. "Here you are, alive. Would you like to make a comment?"

Stop, look and listen. We're all here and alive with hope and possibility. Life is beautiful like that.

Enjoy your weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment