Somedays, when the afternoons are warm and you have I Get Around by the Beach Boys playing on the radio, it's time to pull off the road and have yourself some fun.
And with these two, fun is always right around the corner...
Spring has a great way of doing that to you. Are you ever entirely aware of the fluorescents that we live out our days under? Nothing like a large dose of sunlight to let the warmth flood your veins, calling out the adventure that we've been missing.
This week is going better. I mean, there are no flat tires *crossing fingers* but the vibe in general is a little more smile and a lot less grimace. I pay a lot of tribute to the lessening of rainy days and more sunlight. I honestly don't know what would become of me if I lived in Seattle. But with summer around the corner, there's hope for a little more chill in our neck of the woods.
The kids are feeling it too and the countdown is on.
I can't help but be entirely hopeful and grateful for where we are going. There are so many times that I'm completely in awe of these two amazing people. And I have a feeling that will be a recurring theme in the years to come.
Enjoy this day, every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment