8.12.2013

...

Hi y'all!

Last week was a great first week of school for the kids. Routines are starting-which we parents can appreciate. Not to mention the quiet house during the day...but I won't get into that.


Mark started school at UGA this morning. You can tell how happy he was to pose for his "first day" picture for me...

Other than the school stuff, we really don't have too much else going on...for now. Tomorrow we'll be starting off the fall sports with Katelynn's gymnastics. Then in a few short weeks Caleb will follow with outdoor soccer. Then we'll be starting up both kids in the scout business...that's right we'll have a girl scout to add to our family ranks. All very exciting, and a year that I have a feeling will go by waaaaaayyy too fast!


Taking it one day at a time :)


Weekly phone dump:


"Today will be what it is. I will be who I am. And there will be beauty in both."


No comments:

Post a Comment