7.12.2011

workin' girl

So, Monday I started working my first job as a Registered Nurse. I am so very excited to begin my profession, something that I've been working toward for many years.

They may not have the most flattering uniforms. But hey, I get to wear a name badge with a big RN on it, so I'm happy.

I'm still in orientation, but I've already come to love the hospital that I work for. It's not too big, not too small, and it's a very friendly "family" atmosphere. I feel right at home. I am excited for the adventure ahead.

Mark and the kids are doing well. We've got Caleb enrolled in his elementary school which is right down the road. Still working on getting Katelynn into a preschool. Summer is rolling right by, and school will be here before we know it. We still hope to get out to the beach once more before that happens, to soak up a little more of that ocean breeze. 

And for those who are wondering. I am definitely picking up on this southern accent. So expect a lot of "ya'll's" and "how's your mominem?'s". My personal favorite came from someone I work with... "let's stand around and kick the tires." Gotta love the South!

Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment