Can I just spend some time on this platform?
I love our kids.
They are my greatest accomplishment.
Nothing in my life will hold a candle to the flame that burns in these precious little beings.
They will grow. They will break my heart. They will disappoint. They will capture every emotion and then some inside of me. They will bring my love to a whole new level. They are my heart living outside of my body.
From the moment I found out with each of them that they were a mere grouping of cells growing, unstoppable, inside...I was in love.
And I will forever be.
They are such a miracle. They are lovely.
My husband.
How lucky am I?
We were so young when we met, and when we married. We had no clue. Well, baby, we had no idea of the greatness that was on our path ahead. And I'm so glad we went with our intuition and started that journey together.
He's such a great Daddy. The kids and I are so very lucky.
Since I'm on the love train....
Other loves-but not in comparison at all to the above mentioned loves-right now:
Pandora brazilian radio. Love it. I feel like I'm in Eat Pray Love right now :)
50 Shades of Grey...enough said. What? My Grandma reads these posts. Sorry, Grandma.
Afternoon naps. They are highly underestimated. And highly necessary for the night shift worker.
Coffee with friends. I am so excited to have friends. You have no idea how grateful you are until you move.
Boxes. Packing boxes. More to come.
Lavender...lotion, body wash. It's so heavenly.
My iPhone. It continues to be a worthy investment.
And that is all for now.
Let the loving feelings flow on. Oh my, that was cheesy.
"You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that's been waiting for you all the time."
-Unknown
I love our kids.
They are my greatest accomplishment.
Nothing in my life will hold a candle to the flame that burns in these precious little beings.
They will grow. They will break my heart. They will disappoint. They will capture every emotion and then some inside of me. They will bring my love to a whole new level. They are my heart living outside of my body.
From the moment I found out with each of them that they were a mere grouping of cells growing, unstoppable, inside...I was in love.
And I will forever be.
They are such a miracle. They are lovely.
My husband.
How lucky am I?
We were so young when we met, and when we married. We had no clue. Well, baby, we had no idea of the greatness that was on our path ahead. And I'm so glad we went with our intuition and started that journey together.
He's such a great Daddy. The kids and I are so very lucky.
Since I'm on the love train....
Other loves-but not in comparison at all to the above mentioned loves-right now:
Pandora brazilian radio. Love it. I feel like I'm in Eat Pray Love right now :)
50 Shades of Grey...enough said. What? My Grandma reads these posts. Sorry, Grandma.
Afternoon naps. They are highly underestimated. And highly necessary for the night shift worker.
Coffee with friends. I am so excited to have friends. You have no idea how grateful you are until you move.
Boxes. Packing boxes. More to come.
Lavender...lotion, body wash. It's so heavenly.
My iPhone. It continues to be a worthy investment.
And that is all for now.
Let the loving feelings flow on. Oh my, that was cheesy.
"You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that's been waiting for you all the time."
-Unknown



No comments:
Post a Comment