Okay, so this title is going to sum it up.
This weekend went by like they always do-way too fast.
And because it did, I was awful about getting my camera out to snap up pictures to capture the memories. I know, so unlike me, right?
Well, here's some of our weekend in pictures.
Saturday was all about Caleb. We had a soccer party, celebrating the end of a great season. After the parent-kid soccer game (sorry, no pictures) we had pizza and Caleb received his first trophy (again, no pictures).
A few short hours later we were heading out to Caleb's scout Court of Honor. He received several awards and we were so proud of our little scout.
He also finished his first "real" book. Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He'll have you know its 217 pages, and he finished it within a week! Smart kid. Okay, he's not so little.
Sunday the girls went over to our friend Angela's house. We had some great fun counting rocks, watering flowers (or killing them), and chasing our cat friend "Sigmund" aka "cinnamon." We also made delicious cookies.
So much great fun. Katelynn absolutely cannot wait to go back.
Well, I promise next week I'll bring out my camera more. Sometimes I think to myself "oh, I should be snapping pictures" and then the moment is gone. I suppose we all have that problem. I think this blog continues to be a driving motivating force for me to snap, click and write our memories down. For that I am thankful. Otherwise it will 20 years down the road and I would be kicking myself.
Weekly collage:
Happy Week to All!!
This weekend went by like they always do-way too fast.
And because it did, I was awful about getting my camera out to snap up pictures to capture the memories. I know, so unlike me, right?
Well, here's some of our weekend in pictures.
Saturday was all about Caleb. We had a soccer party, celebrating the end of a great season. After the parent-kid soccer game (sorry, no pictures) we had pizza and Caleb received his first trophy (again, no pictures).
A few short hours later we were heading out to Caleb's scout Court of Honor. He received several awards and we were so proud of our little scout.
He also finished his first "real" book. Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He'll have you know its 217 pages, and he finished it within a week! Smart kid. Okay, he's not so little.
Sunday the girls went over to our friend Angela's house. We had some great fun counting rocks, watering flowers (or killing them), and chasing our cat friend "Sigmund" aka "cinnamon." We also made delicious cookies.
So much great fun. Katelynn absolutely cannot wait to go back.
Well, I promise next week I'll bring out my camera more. Sometimes I think to myself "oh, I should be snapping pictures" and then the moment is gone. I suppose we all have that problem. I think this blog continues to be a driving motivating force for me to snap, click and write our memories down. For that I am thankful. Otherwise it will 20 years down the road and I would be kicking myself.
Weekly collage:
Happy Week to All!!
No comments:
Post a Comment