First of all, we want to say thank you to everyone for the lovely Happy Anniversary wishes. A very nice way to spend the day- feeling all of the love from our family and friends. Thank you.
We decided to spend the day up in the mountains with the kids...taking a day trip to Amicalola Falls. It was absolutely beautiful. And a wonderful work out.
Our kids'- "we'll go along with it, since it's mom and dad's anniversary" face:
Reflection pool:
They had a pretty good time...
Adventuring is so much fun =)
And now for some fun Anniversary Q&A from this couple. We've been married for 12 years now...so let's see how well we know each other. Mark's in blue and Aimee's in purple:
1) Who is more pleasant in the morning?
You.
Laughs*
2) Who is more of a thrill-seeker?
It varies...depends on the thrill. I would lean towards me.
I would definitely lean more towards you.
3) Who controls the TV remote?
Pretty much you. I may have it in my hand but you control it. I have my moments. You have veto power.
I reserve my right to pick what I want. I can't watch the news.
4) Who is the best cook?
This is a tough one.
Depends on what we're cooking. There is a lot that I do really well, and there's a lot you do really well. I suppose it's a tie.
Come to me for the desserts.
5) Who initiated the first kiss?
I think I did.
You did, with gum in your mouth.
6) What is your spouse's ideal date night?
Probably something like going out to dinner and going to a paint and drink event. Something fun.
I think your ideal date night is getting out in the water...kayaking, tubing or something like that.
7) What is your spouse's comfort food?
Comfort food besides chocolate?
Laughs*
It goes through phases. Right now I'd say your comfort food is Nutella and those honey pretzels. At different times it's been Lucky Charms...we don't have any right now, but that was recently.
I'd say your comfort food is chips and dip.
8) What is your spouse's favorite dessert?
Anything turtle. And sopapillas. Pie
I have a lot of favorite desserts.
Yeah, anything sweet.
Should I say yours is still vanilla ice cream?
I guess it depends.
9) Who said I love you first?
Probably me, I'm the girl like that.
Who felt it first, I don't know, probably.
You were probably soon after.
Yes.
10) What is your spouse's guilty pleasure?
The Bachelor. Your TV shows you like to watch.
Sleeping.
11) What is your spouse's favorite all time movie?
A Nicholas Spark movie. Probably Safe Haven.
Good Will Hunting.
12) If you gave your spouse $10 what would they spend it on?
Nothing!
Laughs*
Clothing, shoes, antiques, crafts.
You know me so well.















No comments:
Post a Comment