8.19.2010

Good hair day...

I apologize in advance, this is a really girly post, however I just had to brag on one point in particular. For all those that know Katelynn really well you understand that she does not sit still for much of anything. Especially when I try to do something fun with her hair, aside from the "ordinary" ponytail. Well today, for the first time, I was able to actually braid her hair! (I warned you about the girly post :) I had to show it off because it may be a while before I'm able to do it again:



Then I went in today to get my hair done and came out with red streaks! (Don't worry I meant for that to happen). Anyway, thought I'd show it off also because the photo will last longer than the color.
Also, found a really neat blog that I thought I'd share about a woman making her own clothes. Gotta check it out at http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/
The idea is very ambitious, however unrealistic for most of us to consider, you can't help but wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment