8.01.2010

lettin' loose on a Saturday night...

Last night Papa Rowe and Great-Grandma Rowe took Caleb and Katelynn out to a fish-fry! A good friend of ours-Lyn-who was there, took these cute pictures of the kids:


Well you know what they say, when the kids are away the parents will play! Or at least that's how I remember it :)
Mark and I went out to dinner and a movie, then ended up at the Alley to play cosmic bowling. Keep in mind that I'm not a very good bowler but I somehow managed to break 100 last night and I was very proud!! Mark, of course, did wonderful-even when he was trying to be funny and making silly shots!


We had a really fun time! And thanks to Papa and Grandma Rowe for entertaining the kids for us!



These are just some photos of Katelynn eating her snack the other day. She was letting me take some "pretty Katelynn" pictures of her :)


Hope you all are having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment