8.10.2010


So we are officially "potty-training" now! Katelynn has been interested off and on with the potty business and today was the first day that she actually went potty on the potty chair (twice!). However as my excitement grew, she ended up with more accidents for the rest of the day. But at least we have started and we're now committed! Wish us luck ;~)


This afternoon we picked up Caleb's new glasses for reading at school. He impressed Mark and I both when he first got home with them, picking up one of his books and breezing right through it. This will definitely help with 1st grade which starts next week!



And I'll finish with a recap of a little conversation with Caleb at the dinner table tonight:
Caleb: Who is God? No, wait a minute, who is Jesus?

Mommy: Jesus is God's son.

Caleb: Are you kidding? Are you crazy? I thought Jesus was Noah's son! =)
As an FYI, I have decided to combine both this family blog and the new blog that I started last month called "a better you". I decided it was less of a hassle to just post everything on one blog site. So along with our family news I'll also be putting up posts and discussions on everything from bettering health, finding "greener" alternatives, and becoming more economical. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment