So, I am getting ready to start back up at school next week. Part of me is very excited and cannot wait to start this last year of nursing school, the other part of me is rather terrified and would rather live in summer-mode forever.
Thought I'd share this video-not only has it helped motivate me, but we're getting into Breast Cancer Awareness time of year. Enjoy :)
that is awesome! and i love that song. i think one of the pre-reqs to work at that hospital is "must be willing to dance in music videos" lol. cuz isn't that the same one that does all the other videos?
Too funny! But I think you're right, I think they've done a few. I like those and I really like the nursing school dance videos. I'm trying to get my class to do one :)
that is awesome! and i love that song. i think one of the pre-reqs to work at that hospital is "must be willing to dance in music videos" lol. cuz isn't that the same one that does all the other videos?
ReplyDeleteToo funny! But I think you're right, I think they've done a few. I like those and I really like the nursing school dance videos. I'm trying to get my class to do one :)
ReplyDelete