Our sweet Katelynn,
It wasn't that long ago that we first stared into your big beautiful eyes...
You insist that you aren't "baby" anymore. You're the big girl now.
The one that can read books, sing along in the car, and help me make cookies.
But I still want to call you baby, and though you may give me grief for it, I think I always will.
You are always going to be growing faster than I'm ready for. Making those leaps and bounds before I'm prepared for tomorrow.
You see, my heart still remembers those first sounds of laughter, the first words, the first steps. The first time you captured our hearts.
And our love grows. Every single day, in every single way.
Katelynn, we continue to fall in love with the big girl you are insisting to become. We know the world has so much to give you, but you have so much to offer it in return. Go on, big girl.
Grow and we will watch you blossom.
It wasn't that long ago that we first stared into your big beautiful eyes...
| Sept 24, 2007 |
You insist that you aren't "baby" anymore. You're the big girl now.
The one that can read books, sing along in the car, and help me make cookies.
But I still want to call you baby, and though you may give me grief for it, I think I always will.
You are always going to be growing faster than I'm ready for. Making those leaps and bounds before I'm prepared for tomorrow.
| *Special thanks to Caleb, for coming along with us to take these pictures. We love you big brother =) |
You see, my heart still remembers those first sounds of laughter, the first words, the first steps. The first time you captured our hearts.
And our love grows. Every single day, in every single way.
No comments:
Post a Comment