This last week was busy.
And I'm not talking about it just to talk. I'm putting that statement out there as a warning to the forces of the universe that I cannot control. More of a radio signal to alert anyone out there that we have a full plate right now and please, with a big cherry on top, have a little patience with us. This family of four puts a lot of seconds and thirds on our already bending plate. Maybe this next week we will be a little smarter, a little wiser and instead inquire on a take out box. A doggy bag if you must. Because we love us some left overs...that's right, I totally compared our life to take out. Deal.
Really though, speaking of dealing with things, mad shout out to my awesome husband who tackled soccer practices, gymnastics, making dinner, baths and studying for a very intense Calc 2 test while I was busy working this week. All this after we hit the ground running once returning and (sort of) unpacking from a very fun and fulfilling camping trip. He is amazing. And so are our kids. We deal well.
I guess I'm going to keep this short tonight. I've got a breakfast-dinner to make, and I'm hoping to make my Mama proud cookin' up a "secret family recipe" of homemade donuts. Because that's how we roll on Sunday nights...
Weekly Phone Dump:
Have a great week all!
And Geaux Saints :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment