There's days that I get all introspective and my thoughts take over. Today was no exception to that mid-week perceptual battle. Getting all thoughts-y isn't bad, sometimes it comes at the exact right time. My morning started out rough, waking up with a headache is never pleasant. But I'm working through it.
I landed on Kelle Hampton's blog over coffee this morning. Two routines that I am loving right now. Introspective served up with caffeine. Talk about headache cures.
Please read...well worth it:
Throwback Thursday
This one is Katelynn...
She is about 6 month old here. I know she was starting to crawl and her smile was coming out a lot more. I really miss having my baby an actual baby...but having her grow into this wonderful little girl is great too :)
Everyone get out there and live it up today.
Turn up your favorite tunes, pull out the comics, take a walk outside.
You are alive today, and that is worth celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment