We're soaring these days.
Finding new ways to see all we can see.
Climb through new obstacles.
Because we know the journey is worth it.
We'll get where we need to be, and the most important part is we're doing it together.
Life's all about the journey. We just have to make it.
| Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— | |
| I took the one less traveled by, | |
| And that has made all the difference. |
~Robert Frost


Really great post baby. That was a good day.
ReplyDeletei haven't swung on a swing set in sooo long! that used to be my favorite thing to do! i used to swing for hours and fall asleep, then mom would have to come out and get me. :)
ReplyDeletebtw, how do you get the effect that you have on that 2nd to last pic where it looks old-fashioned. is that just an option on the camera? i am all about that effect these days.
Lisa--I'm so overdue on this. I just was going through my old posts and found your comment. That effect can be done on picnik (my favorite photo editing site and totally free!). Go to "effects" and the old-fashioned look is called "cross process". Enjoy!!
Delete