4.12.2011



Beautiful spring days...


bring out the dancing feet...


and our sense of adventure...


and funny expressions...

Mommy: You guys are acting crazy.
Caleb: Then maybe you should take us to Hollywood.

(while ramming her bike into Caleb's bike)
Katelynn: I killed your bike!


It also brings my last day of clinicals! Can I get a big woohoo on that?!
last day of clinicals
that was me then, 1st day of clinicals
So, hopefully I have learned a thing or two within that period of time. One thing is for sure, I have definitely earned a few full nights of sleep when all is said and done ;-)

In the meantime I'll just relax with the kids in the backyard. One of our favorite afternoon activities is getting out of the house and stretching our legs. Even if it's to lay on a blanket and look up at the beautiful trees.


Or leisurely read a few books.
l-o-v-e the kindle, especially because you get to "wake" it


Ah, of course I can't forget the swings.






Whatever you may find yourself doing these days, we hope you're enjoying every moment...
every little last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment