4.17.2011


We love our weekends. We also love those days when you think you have too much to do, but you can blow it all off to enjoy moments like these...

Who wouldn't want to monkey around with these guys?

Besides, life is more about living in the moment...

...balance

...and perspective.

Seems to me, we're doing alright.

On to other news. Since nursing school is wrapping up I am finding myself more and more strapped for time. I hate this, because I feel spread so thin most days. I also hate it because I feel like my healthy eating mantra is getting a big kick in the you know where. Case and point, dinner Thursday night...
Hey, at least there are some sweet potato fries in there somewhere. 
Anyway.
New mission...find healthy alternatives that you can grab when you're strapped for time. Don't you find it a nuisance when you grocery shop and it's $2.68 for a bag of salad, and $0.50 for a box of macaroni of cheese. What gives??
And we wonder why people eat more meals involving a drive-thru...because you can feed a family for half the cost on burger and fries alone. Again, what gives.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment